Jardim dos Amigos

entre e fique a vontade,entre flores, músicas, reflexões e amizade *

8 de abril de 2007

She's a Lady




She's A Lady


Tom Jones


Composição: Paul Anka


Well she's all you'd ever want

She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner

Well she always knows her place

She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner.

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, she's a Lady

Talkin' about that little Lady, and the Lady is mine.

Well she's never in the way

Always something nice to say,

Oh what a blessing.

I can leave her on her own

Knowing she's okay alone, and there's no messing.

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, she's a Lady

Talkin' about that little Lady, and the Lady is mine.

Well she never asks for very much and I don't refuse her

Always treat her with respect, I never would abuse her.

What she's got is hard to find, and I don't want to lose her.

Help me build a mansion from my little pile of clay.

Hey, hey,hey

Well she knows what I'm about,

She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy.

Well she knows me through and through,

She knows just what to do, and how to please me.

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, she's a Lady

Talkin' about that little Lady, and the Lady is mine.

Yeah yeah yeah, She's a LadyListen to me baby,

She's a LadyWhoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady

And the Lady is mineYeah yeah yeah, She's a Lady

Talkin' about this little Lady

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

And the Lady is mine

Yeah yeah, She's a Lady

And the Lady is mine.




1 Comentários:

  • Às 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anônimo disse...

    Hi!!! Essa imagem não era para mim?rsssssssss

     

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial