Jardim dos Amigos

entre e fique a vontade,entre flores, músicas, reflexões e amizade *

26 de fevereiro de 2007

essa não achei vídeo, mas gosto:)




Gypsy


Fleetwood Mac


Composição: Stevie Nicks


So I'm back...to the velvet underground

Back to the floor....that I love

To a room with some lace and paper flowers

Back to the gypsy...that I was...to the gypsy...that I was...

And so it all comes down to you

Well you know that it does, well....

Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice

Oh...and it lights up the night

And you see your gypsy....

You see your gypsy.....

To the gypsy

...that remains....

Faces freedom...

with a little fear....

I have no fear....

I have only love and if I was a child...and the child was enough.....

Enough for me to love....

Enough to love.....

She is dancing...away from you now

She was just a wish...she was just a wish

And her memory is all that is left for you now

You see your gypsy.....

You see your gypsy.....

Lightning strikes...maybe once...maybe twice

(And it all comes down to you....)

Well it all comes down to you

(Lightning strikes...maybe once...maybe twice)

Oh....... And I still see you bright eyes...

I've always loved you...

And it all comes down to you




0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial